Everything Nautical proudly presents this Anniversary 8-Day Ship's Bell Clock. This stunning, precision quartz clock resonates every half hour with the rich sound of a traditional ship's 8-bell cycle. Housed in a solid forged brass case, each is marked with a unique serial number before being carefully hand-polished for superior shine. Hand-assembled right here in the USA, it includes the instructions and mounting hardware.
This clock is not battery operated, it must be key wound weekly. We also carry the Anniversary Quartz Ship's Bell Clock, which is battery operated for convenience.
For a truly superior home display, purchase this Clock with the optional Mahogany or Black Wood Base and place it on your favorite table, mantle, or shelf. Add a Custom Engraved Brass or Chrome Plate to the base to create a personalized, one-of-a-kind gift to celebrate anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, graduations, retirements, or anything in-between. (Please note: orders with a Customized Plate may take 1 to 2 weeks to ship)
Take a moment to check out our complete collection of Ship Clocks and Nautical Instruments to find more items that are sure to stun and impress.
- Overall Dimensions: 7.5" Diameter X 3.5" Depth
- Dial Dimensions: 5.25" Diameter
- Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
- Traditional Ship's 8-Bell Cycle, Rings Every Half Hour
- Includes Bell Silencer Switch
- Key Wind Weekly, No Batteries Needed
- Solid, Forged Brass Case, Hand-Polished and Lacquered
- Unique Serial Number
- Includes Instructions and Mounting Hardware
- Optional Mahogany Wood Bases Available
- Optional Custom Engraved Brass or Chrome Plate Available with Purchase of Base
Pick up this Anniversary Quartz Ship's Bell Clock today, from Everything Nautical! We are your most trusted source for all of your nautical decor needs. Serving thousands of customers since 1998, we are a family run, U.S. based company. You can always count on us for accurate, friendly, and personal service, no matter what.