The Replogle Carlyle 12" Antique Illuminated Globe combines all the most sought-after features.
From illumination, antique-ocean design, & 12" diameter, to the walnut-finish base & die-cast semi-meridian this one has it all! It can be yours today at the guaranteed lowest price from Everything Nautical.
BULB REPLACEMENT FOR GLOBE BALL MOUNTED IN SEMI OR FULL MERIDIAN
- Unplug the globe from the electrical outlet. ALWAYS use caution while plugging and unplugging cords in an outlet. Keep all metal objects clear of all electrical outlets.
- Turn the globe upside-down with base up.
- Locate the screw in the metal numbered semi meridian. With a screw driver, loosen and remove the screw.
- Pull the semi meridian away from the globe completely freeing the globe from the base.
- Gently pull electrical plate with bulb out of globe ball.
- Carefully turn the bulb counter clockwise and remove from socket.
- Replace with new bulb turning clockwise (not more than 25 WATTS).
- Replace electrical plate & bulb back inside globe ball.
- Reassemble time dial and ball over pin on top of semi meridian.
- Locate bottom of semi meridian over plate lining up holes.
- Replace screw to semi meridian.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR ILLUMINATED REPLOGLE GLOBE:
CAUTION: This product has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as a feature to reduce risk of electrical shock. This plug will fit in polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Never use with an extension cord unless the plug can be fully inserted. Do not alter the plug.