Everything Nautical offers shipping to most countries, and FREE UPS Ground shipping on orders of $99 or more to destinations within the continental United States. Less than $99.00 is only $9.99. Exclusions do apply to a few over sized items. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada requires a shipping quote, and acceptance by the customer prior to processing the order. Please read below for our international shipping policies. We offer expedited shipping, see below for more information.
Ground Shipping Information - Continental U.S.
- Orders under $99 are charged a flat shipping rate of $9.99.
- UPS is our standard method of shipment for Ground shipments.
- Most orders (other than personalized items) ship out within 2-3 business days (M-F) of receipt.
- Shipments going to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the US Postal Service regardless of shipping option chosen.
- We will contact you by e-mail if we have any questions regarding your order or if there will be a significant delay in processing your order.
- Once shipped, items typically take 2-5 days to arrive. You will receive an email with your tracking number so that you know when to expect your package.
- In accordance with their standard policies UPS & Federal Express will leave packages at your door unless you have signed a form with them stating that all packages must be signed for. You can also request that we send it that way, but it does cost more and it will take a little longer to get your package. Call us for more details. We are not responsible for what happens to the package once it is left at your door.
- Our shipping time estimates are just that - estimates. If you are facing a deadline, please call us and we will work with you to try & make sure you get your package on time.
We do offer International Shipping! International orders require a shipping quote, and acceptance by you, the customer, prior to processing the order. We do not offer returns, but items are packed securely before leaving the warehouse. When they arrive at our re-shipper, the items are then opened, inspected for damage, repacked, insured, and shipped to you. In the rare case of damage, you must take images of the damage sufficient for us to make a claim, and notify us within 48 hours of the damage, keep all packing materials in case of inspection. You are responsible for any duties, or taxes imposed by your government. We support our Military, and will do our best to accommodate APO and FPO addresses.
- CALL 888-211-4490 FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING.
- Shipments are made via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2-Day Air and USPS Airmail.
- All efforts are made to ship the same day the order is received but orders received after 2 pm MT may not ship until the next business day (M-F).
- Orders received over the weekend will not ship until the next business day.
- We will contact you if any additional delays are necessary.
- Please note that not all products are available for expedited shipping due to policy rules of some manufacturers.
- If you place your order prior to receiving a shipping quote you will be contacted to approve the shipping charges prior to shipment.
- Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information. If we cannot reach you the shipment of your package may be delayed.