Shipping & Returns
Everything Nautical offers shipping to most countries, and FREE UPS Ground shipping on orders of $99 or more to destinations within the continental United States. Less than $99.00 is only $9.99. Exclusions do apply to a few over sized items. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada requires a shipping quote, and acceptance by the customer prior to processing the order. Please read below for our international shipping policies. We offer expedited shipping, see below for more information.
Ground Shipping Information - Continental U.S.
- Orders under $99 are charged a flat shipping rate of $9.99.
- UPS is our standard method of shipment for Ground shipments.
- Most orders (other than personalized items) ship out within 2-3 business days (M-F) of receipt.
- Shipments going to P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the US Postal Service regardless of shipping option chosen.
- We will contact you by e-mail if we have any questions regarding your order or if there will be a significant delay in processing your order.
- Once shipped, items typically take 2-5 days to arrive. You will receive an email with your tracking number so that you know when to expect your package.
- In accordance with their standard policies UPS & Federal Express will leave packages at your door unless you have signed a form with them stating that all packages must be signed for. You can also request that we send it that way, but it does cost more and it will take a little longer to get your package. Call us for more details. We are not responsible for any delays in delivery, even if you paid for expedited shipping. We cannot guarantee any 3rd party shipper's guarantees. We are not responsible for what happens to the package (theft or otherwise) once it is noted by the shipper it has been delivered, usually by USPS, UPS, or FedEx. The customer is responsible for any charges we incur as a result of an incorrect address on the order.
- Our shipping time estimates are just that - estimates. If you are facing a deadline, please call us and we will work with you to try & make sure you get your package on time.
- Shipments by the customer's shipper are the responsibility of the customer, and Everything Nautical is not responsible in any way.
We do offer International Shipping! International orders require a shipping quote, and acceptance by you, the customer, prior to processing the order. We do not offer returns, but items are packed securely before leaving the warehouse. Your typical transit time includes from the warehouse directly to you, or a re-shipper and then to you. We are not responsible for customs delays. We are not responsible if customs are unable to reach you for any reason. If the items arrive at our re-shipper, the items are opened, inspected for damage, repacked, insured, and shipped to you. In case of damage, you must take images of the damage sufficient for us to make a successful claim, and notify us within 48 hours of the damage. You must keep all packing materials in case of inspection. Your refund is directly tied to the success of the claim. Your shipment is considered delivered per the shippers notice it was delivered. What happens to the package(s) after delivery is your responsibility (including missing, or theft). If the purchaser is using a 3rd party shipper, any and all claims are to be filed with the 3rd party. You are responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by your government. We support our Military, and will do our best to accommodate APO and FPO addresses.
- CALL 888-211-4490, or 720-795-3751 FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING.
- Shipments are made via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2-Day Air and USPS Airmail.
- All efforts are made to ship the same day the order is received but orders received after 2 pm MT may not ship until the next business day (M-F).
- Orders received over the weekend will not ship until the next business day.
- We are not responsible for any delays the carrier experiences, even though you paid for expedited delivery.
- Please note that not all products are available for expedited shipping due to policy rules of some manufacturers.
- If you place your order prior to receiving a shipping quote you will be contacted to approve the shipping charges prior to shipment.
- Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information. If we cannot reach you the shipment of your package may be delayed.
- Shipments arranged by the customer using their own shippers are the customer's responsibility. Everything Nautical, Inc. is not responsible in any way, including damage, theft or anything else.
Returns & Exchanges
- Return any unsatisfactory item if within 30 days of the invoice date. Please call us or email us at email@example.com to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning any merchandise. If you do not have an RMA # you will not receive a credit.
- We will provide a specific address to ship the return to. Do not send anything to our Administrative office.
- The customer is responsible for sending the item back secure, in its original packaging, and upon receipt of the item in saleable condition (determined at our discretion), we will issue a credit for the original amount of the purchase, less the actual initial shipping charge we have incurred. Some of our suppliers charge a restocking fee. In that case, the fee will be deducted from the credit.
- Special orders (such as personalized items or other made to order items) are not eligible to be returned. Certain furniture items are not eligible for return.
- We reserve the right to not accept returns for items having been used for commercial purposes.
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- Damaged shipments and/or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- The customer is responsible to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 2 DAYS of receiving the damaged shipment. We will gladly replace your damaged item at no cost to you. We will also pay the return shipping charge to our warehouse for the damaged item once you have obtained the RMA. This does not include International shipments.
- If you open the package and see that the item is damaged, please stop & take a picture of the damaged item, and the packing material. This will help speed up the replacement procedure.