Weathermaster Wind, Thermometer, Barometer, Humidity, Rainfall, and Time Weather Station 6 Instrument Set with Brass Cases and Wooden Panel Mount
Everything Nautical is proud to bring you this stunning Brass Cased Weathermaster Wind, Thermometer, Barometer, Humidity, Rainfall, and Time Weather Station 6 Instrument Set with Mount, part of our newest collection of high-quality Nautical Instruments. Available with your choice of a Black or Silver face plates! This set is the ultimate addition to any home, giving you instant access to current Wind Speeds and Direction, Rainfall, Barometric Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, and Time preset into your choice of an Oak or Mahogany Wood Panel. This model is also available in Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel, or PVD Coated Brass - See all available finishes here: Weathermaster Wind, Thermometer, Barometer, Humidity, Rainfall, and Time Weather Station 6 Instrument Sets
Our Maestro Wind Instrument displays wind speed in MPH. Our Single Scale Model also provides the KM/H equivalents while reading gusts up to 100 MPH. Our Double Scale Option reads winds up to 120 MPH on two separate scales. Wind direction is displayed via eight red LED, powered by our included AC adapters. The highest gust of wind is saved with our unique Gust Register, allowing you to monitor exactly how hard the wind blew even if you are not present when it occurs.
Rainwatch is a digital rain collector that has 2 separate memory functions. With the flip of a switch, Rainwatch will display either long or short term rainfall. Better yet, you choose how to use each memory. Perhaps you let one go all year and reset the other weekly, monthly, or even by the storm. It’s really that flexible! The instrument displays rainfall in user-selectable units of measure from .01 to 99.99 inches, cm, or mm. Rainfall data is protected by a 10-year backup to preserve your data even during power outages. The included outside collector meets NWS specifications for size and accuracy, and is self-emptying for your convenience.
Your comfort is important. Whether you are staying home or going out, the Mini-Max Thermometer and ComfortMinder Indoor Humidity Reader keep you covered at all times. The Mini-Max A remote-reading thermometer with an exterior sensor that sends data to the interior display and is equipped with an electronic memory that stores high and low readings until manually reset. This item provides readings in Fahrenheit and Celsius, and features a temperature minder to let you mark current temperature and note any changes. The ComfortMinder combines readings of indoor humidity and temperature into a single instrument, allowing you to fine tune the comfort level of any room in your home.
Our Proteus Barometer is a versatile and extremely accurate instruments that tracks air pressure changes into a stunning and informative presentation. Temperature compensated and accurate to within ±0.08 inches of mercury. This stunning instrument displays in inches of mercury from 27.5″ to 31.5″ and in the equivalent kilopascals (93.2-106.7). Proteus is equipped with a resettable needle pointer used to mark changes in pressure. A cutaway dial window reveals an heirloom-quality French barometer movement. No external wires or sensors are needed.
The Meridian Clock makes it easy to keep track of time in a lightweight, elegant display. Powered by a single AA battery (included), the Meridian uses a classic quartz movement to maintain accuracy.
Our Weathermaster Wind, Thermometer, Barometer, Humidity, Rainfall, and Time Weather Station 6 Instrument Set makes an amazing gift for any Weather Watcher! Personalize it with your choice of either an Engraved Brass Plaque or Laser Etching. Our Custom Engraved Brass Plaque (available with the purchase of a single instrument Mantle Mount or any of our Multi-Instrument Mounts) adds your own personalized text. Our stunning laser etching, while more expensive, adds amazing details, including text and/or a logo, cut directly into the wood. Either option is perfect for awards, graduations, retirements, anniversaries, and so much more!
Be sure to check out our complete collection of Nautical Instruments and Weather Stations to find everything you could possibly need! From 2 -6 Piece stations that make you everyone's favorite meteorologist, to Comfortmeters and Barometers, we carry something for everyone!
- Dimensions of Each Instrument:
- Case: 6.5"Diameter x 2.75" Depth
- Dial: 4.75" Diameter
- Dimensions of Mount : 26" W x 18" H
- Face Color Options: Black or Silver
- Maestro Wind Instrument
- Available in Two Wind Speed Scales:
- Single Scale with KM/H Equivalent: 0-100 MPH ; +/-3% Full Scale & Mid Scale
- Double Scale: 0-120 MPH ; +/-3% Full Scale & Mid Scale
- Direction: Zero Error; +/-11.25 degrees resolution
- Displays in MPH
- Power Source: Included AC adapter
- Rainwatch Rain Collector
- Rainfall: +/- 00.01 Inches of Rain
- Includes Rain Collector, 60' Cable, and AC Adapter
- Power: Included AC Adapter
- Mini-Max Thermometer
- Temperature: +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit (+/- 0.5 degrees Celsius)
- Displays in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Power Source: Included AC Adapter
- Temperature: Indoor Readings from 20 - 110 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity: Indoor Readings from 10% to 100% RH
- Displays Temperature in Fahrenheit
- Ready to Use - No Wires or Power Required
- Proteus Barometer
- Barometer: +/-0.08 inches of Mercury (inHg)
- Ready to Use - No Wires or Power Required
- Meridian Clock
- Quartz Movement
- Power: Included AA Battery
- Includes Ready to Hang Wooden Panel in Your Choice of Oak or Mahogany
- Ships Complete with 6 Instruments, 60' Cables, Sensors, Rain Catcher, Mounting Hardware, AC Adapter, and Clock Battery
- Optional Engraved Brass Plaque Available
- Optional Laser Etching with Text and/or Logo Available
Purchase the Brass Cased Weathermaster Wind, Thermometer, Barometer, Humidity, Rainfall, and Time Weather Station 6 Instrument Set with Mount today from Everything Nautical, your most trusted source of nautical gifts and decor on the Internet since 1998. We are a family-run, U.S. based company that you can count on for accurate and easy-to-understand personal service.