Your satisfaction is very important to us! Return any unsatisfactory item within 30 days of the invoice date. Please see instructions for returning merchandise under "RETURNS" listed below. Have questions? Need help? E-mail us at email@example.com or call 888-211-4490.
Returns & Exchanges
- Return any unsatisfactory item within 30 days of the invoice date. Please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning any merchandise. If you do not have an RMA # you will not receive a credit.
- The customer is responsible for sending the item back secure, in its original packaging, and upon receipt of the item in saleable condition (determined at our discretion), we will issue a credit for the original amount of the purchase, less the actual initial shipping charge we have incurred. Some of our suppliers charge a restocking fee. In that case, the fee will be deducted from the credit.
- Special orders (such as personalized items or other made to order items) are not eligible to be returned.
- We reserve the right to not accept returns for items having been used for commercial purposes.
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- Damaged shipments and/or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- Please email us at email@example.com WITHIN 3 DAYS of receiving the damaged shipment. We will gladly replace your damaged item at no cost to you. We will also pay the return shipping charge to our warehouse for the damaged item once you have obtained the RMA.
- If you open the package and see that the item is damaged, please stop & take a picture. This will help speed up the replacement procedure.
Address (Business Office Only- do not return items here)
Everything Nautical, Inc.
12625 East Euclid Drive Suite 5
Centennial, Colorado 80111